OK SO I WAS AT THE FABRIC STORE AND I WALKED BY SOME MEMORIAL DAY THEMED FABRIC AND
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS
WHY ARE THE ABS SO DETAILED AND NOT THE FACE WHAT
OMFG LINCOLN LOOKS LIKE EDWARD CULLEN WITH A BEARD I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT
I HAVE A DRESS MADE OUT OF THIS FABRIC AND I GOT TO BE IN A PARADE BECAUSE OF IT
Thats bloody awesome you look so pretty as well :3
That’s actually pretty cool
THAT’S NOT EVEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG THOUGH
THERE IS AN ENTIRE LINE OF MAN FABRICS
I accidentally let the cashier lady see my phone background (which was filled with shirtless men) and she was like, “Have you seen our MAN FABRICS?” and pointed me over to this entire section of fabrics of shirtless men.
There’s a christmas one and a firefighter one too. I’m gonna collect them all.
The man in the chair is MARWOOD. Twenty-five years old. Milk white with insomnia. Glasses like Lennon’s and a sweet face behind them. Seventy-five per cent good looks and the rest is anxiety. This is a long haul with unspecified destination. Only thing certain is there are still hours to go. Hours and hours have stagnated in here. Drifting in cigarette smoke and settling with the dust.
Have I reblogged this already? Meh, whatever. I’m reblogging it again if I have.
A baby chinchilla
why is this the first time I’ve seen a baby chinchilla
Because the world wasn’t ready for the sheer cuteness.
OMG the world was NOT ready! Can you imagine how soft he is?!?!
i feel like if all these states disappeared nobody would notice lms if u agree
NO DONT GET RID OF CHEF MIMAL AND HIS BACKPACK
DON’T YOU FORGET ABOUT SOUTH DAKOTA WE WON’T FORGIVE YOU
A good majority of the food supply would also disappear, would you notice that
ALSO THE FUCKING BEST STATE OF ALL
DON’T MAKE ME RANT ABOUT MINNESOTA, CAUSE I GOT FACTS PEOPLE.
- What’s the state with the cleanest, greenest, metro areas? MINNESOTA HELL YEAH.
- Also, let’s talk STATES WITH THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF LIVING
- BEST PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY? MINNESOTA
- want to live in an accepting, inviting community with people who are NICE BY DEFAULT!?!?? COME TO MINNESOTA. WE’LL GIVE YOU OUR HOTDISH JUST BECAUSE. THEY DON’T DO THAT FOR YOU IN WISCONSIN.
- Same-Sex marriage is a THING here. COOL.
- Also, we have super warm hearts to deal with the bullshit weather here.
- OH, AND LET’S TALK ONE OF THE BEST AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEMS HERE (although that’s not saying much, but whatever we’re basically Canadian anyway I mean like Canadians, we feel u)
- And then there’s our HUGE-ASS ARTS COMMUNITY- oldest running theater in N. America, largest dinner theater, most theaters per capita, hella ton of libraries, amazing performance venues, FIRST AV. rockin’. Hella fine music programs. That one time we brought the Minnesota Orchestra back and they won a Grammy. LIke that was cool.
- We don’t have very good sports teams, so WE’RE FREAKING SPORTSMAN-LIKE AS FUCK. Like seriously, you beat our butts in football and we’ll be like, “good game man, best of luck, can’t wait till next year”
- BUT WE ALWAYS HAVE HOPE, THE VIKINGS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL
- OUR ECONOMY IS ROCKIN’. We’ve been on the green energy thing for ages, so oil goes up? Fuck it, we have e-85 all over the place! It get’s to -75 below? Dayum, better turn up my geothermal energy. What’s that you hear?? Oh, just the WIND TURBINES THAT WE PRODUCE HERE, IN MINNESOTA, CAUSE WERE SELF-SUFFICIENT LIKE THAT. FUCKER.
- Also, we have a hella ton of Fortune-500 companies and Big-ass buisnesses (Target, 3M, General Mills, Pillsbury…)
- We invented roller blades and the stapler.
- Minneapolis has the BEST metro-parks system in the US. SUCK THAT CENTRAL PARK.
- 10,000 lakes is actually a severe understatement. We have more like 15,200 and something. so that’s AWESOME.
- AND WE HAVE 4 SEASONS. LOVELY.
- We have a state muffin.
- LAKE SUPERIOR HOLLA
- just look how beautifully shaped Minnesota is… take a moment, and just soak in how she gently curves downward to bring together the wilderness of the north and the plains of the south and how she hugs herself inward as if she is trying to contain her joy of the beauty within her.
- Okay I could keep going but just DONT FUCKING TELL ME YOU COULD DO WITHOUT MY STATE. IT’S THE BEST ONE AND I HAVE ACTUAL FACTS I CAN HIT YOU WITH IF NEED BE.
I think someone would notice the lack of Budweiser, not saying that’s a great argument for keeping my homestate, but they’d notice.
A great argument for maintaining my home state is New Glarus Spotted Cow.
MINNESOTA REPRESENT. ALSO PRINCE AND BOB DYLAN AND F. SCOTT FITZGERALD AND JUDY GARLAND AND GARRISON KEILLOR AND R.T. RYBAK THE MOST FRICKIN’ KICKASS MAYOR EVER EVEN THOUGH HE’S NOT MAYOR ANYMORE. AND THE MAYO CLINIC; FRICKIN’ WORLD LEADERS SEEK TREATMENT IN THIS STATE. WE GAVE THE WORLD THE INDOOR MALL AND TARGET. THE MINNESOTA STATE FAIR IS THE LARGEST STATE FAIR IN THE COUNTRY. AND THE FIRST EVER AND WORLD RECORD LARGEST ZOMBIE PUB CRAWLS WERE HERE. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
When Ken Morrish picked this apple off a tree in his garden, he thought a prankster had painted half of it red.
But after inspecting it closely he realised that the remarkable split colours on the fruit were a natural phenomenon. And the bizarre apple turned Mr Morrish into something of a celebrity in his village with scores of neighbours queuing up to take a photograph of it.
Experts say that the odds of finding an apple with such a perfect line between the green and the red are more than 1million to one. [source]
My Biology major boyfriend got a scholarship for excellence in Botany as well as a scholarship for excellence in Biology and Zoology
I asked him if this his possible and all he said was “I don’t know, plants are fucking weird”
John Moe with guest Neil Gaiman on Wits, interviewing Adam Savage of Mythbusters as Gollum singing “I Will Survive.”
Just some of the quality intellectual programming Minnesota Public Radio provides to the world.